- Employer Resources
- Employing new staff
- About carecareers
- Let's Talk Disability
Workforce Capability Framework
- 1 x Implementation Guide (pdf) | (accessible)
- 10 x Job family capability frameworks (both pdf and accessible versions)
- 20 x Template position descriptions(both pdf and accessible versions)
For more information watch the introductory recorded webinar series by clicking on the links below.
- Part 1: Introducing the Workforce Capability Framework (14:11 mins)
- Part 2: Designing and redesigning jobs and job structures (11:34 mins)
- Part 3: Supporting performance and development (15:01 mins)
These publications are copyright. All rights reserved. Except as provided in the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), no use of this work, which is within the exclusive right of the owners, may be made. Intellectual property rights of the Disability Career Planner and the Capability Framework are jointly owned by National Disability Services Ltd and PeopleAdvantage Pty Ltd.
The development of these resources has been funded by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.