- Employer Resources
- About carecareers
Disability Induction Program Resources
The Disability Induction Program is an industry endorsed program designed to assist employers in attracting and retaining talented staff as well as upskilling existing workers to meet the challenges of a changing sector.
On completion of the program employees will have a comprehensive and practical grounding in work in the disability sector.
The program is available online and comprises of 5 e-learning courses (in 12 separate modules) as follows:
- Course 1: It’s a great career if you enjoy working with people
- Course 2: You can make a difference
- Course 3: Essential skills
- Course 4: Looking after yourself and others
- Course 5: Your work is meaningful
Discounts are available to organisations purchasing access to the Induction Program for 10 or more staff. Contact us for more details
Download our FREE Employer Guide which contains advice and guidance on the implementation, facilitation and assessment of the online and offline versions of the Disability Induction Program.
Offline version of the Disability Induction Program
For those organisations wanting to use the Disability Induction Program in a classroom context, an offline version is also available, comprising:
- Downloadable Print-based version of the Program (full program text and images)
- Downloadable Template Certificates of Completion to present to employees who have successfully completed the program
- Links to Downloadable MP3 files featuring the Video content of the program
The Offline Disability Induction Program is available for a one-off access fee of $500 +GST