- Training and qualifications
- Disability Induction Program
- Disability Career Planner
- Human Rights
- Career development
Welcome to the Disability Induction Program
What is the Disability Induction eLearning Program?
This is an award-winning online program designed for new and prospective employees in the disability sector.
- An introduction to working in today’s disability sector
- The latest thinking on person-centred approaches
- Great content in an easy-to-follow format
- 5 courses which take 30 to 60 minutes each to complete. The entire program can be finished in 4 to 5 hours.
What will I get?
- A comprehensive and practical understanding of work in the disability sector.
- Flexible learning at your own pace.
- Skills and knowledge you can apply across a range of career opportunities.
- A certificate of completion for each of the 5 courses.
Read more about the Disability Induction eLearning Program
How do I access the program?
Purchase the program online and start straight away.