- Training and qualifications
- Disability Induction Program
- Disability Career Planner
- Human Rights
- Career development
Welcome to the Disability Induction Program
If you’re new to the sector, or just want to learn more, the Disability Induction Program is a great place to start.
What is it?
- An introduction to working in today’s disability sector
- Incorporates the latest thinking on person centred approaches
- An award-winning online program
- Great content in an easy-to-follow format
- 5 courses in 12 separate modules which take 4 - 5 hours to complete.
- For more information see the User Guide ( Accessible version here)
What will I get?
- A comprehensive and practical grounding in the work in this sector.
- Skills and knowledge you can apply across a range of career opportunities.
- A certificate of completion for each of the 5 courses.
How do I access the course?
- Unlimited access to the full program costs just $58.84 including Gst and booking fee.
- Click below and you will redirected to the NDS Learn and Develop Evenbrite page to register and prurchase.