- carecareers in Queensland
- Disability Jobs In Brisbane
- Disability Jobs In QLD
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In Brisbane
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In QLD
- Queensland Training Opportunities
- Community Services Gateway to Industry Schools
Starting the search today - for tomorrow’s recruits
This Gateway to Industry Schools program is proudly supported and funded by the Queensland Government - Please note it is only available only in Queensland
If you are a provider, keeping pace with growth in Queensland Community Services sector means facing a workforce growth rate that is more than double the average growth rate predicted for Australia*.
Meeting this growth will require new recruits to enter the sector now and into the future.
The Community Services Gateway to Industry Schools Project is a forward thinking approach to promote Community Sector jobs and to ensure an ongoing supply of industry-mentored workforce in the years to come.
While today’s youth will need to be the Community Sectors leaders in the future, are they thinking about this sector when they think of their future career?
With industry involvement, CSGISP will mentor young people for a future workforce that:
- Better targets by sought-after values and attributes
- Encourages more diverse recruits (including gender age and culture)
- Arrives with qualifications completed and funded while still at school
- Has had experiences and realistic exposure to community services environments
Employer involvement needed now!
As a future employer, being involved in youth attraction allows the sector to influence training and preparation before employment. Getting involved can look different for every employer.
- Employ a young worker or provide work experience placement?
- Feedback or join a project working group?
- Be an industry mentor for a local school?
- Share your career story via Q&A sessions or sector perspectives?
- Suggest a great young worker as a project ambassadors?
If you are an employer and want to attract and develop your future workforce contact the CSGISP Project Officer to fast track.
(*Deloitte Access Economics, 2016, Forecasting the future: Community Services in Queensland 2025 Full Report)