- carecareers in the NT
- Disability Jobs In Darwin
- Disability Jobs In The NT
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In Darwin
- Aged & Community Care Jobs In The NT
Disability Jobs In The NT
With the advent of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) the disability sector is expected to grow by 90,000 FTE employees. That equates to hundreds of thousands of full-time, part-time and casual jobs.
If you are looking for entry-level vacancies in front line support, you will need to search for jobs with titles like these:
- Direct Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Lifestyle Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
If you have more experience or qualifications, these job opportunities open up:
• Behaviour Support Advisor • Case Manager • Client Services Co-ordinator • Day Program Co-ordinator • Disability Advocate • Enrolled Nurse • NDIS Local Area Co-ordinator • NDIS Planner • Physiotherapist • Registered Nurse • Residential Co-ordinator • Rostering and Programs Planner • Service Access Co-ordinator • Social Educator • Speech Pathologist • Support Co-ordinator
Ready to look? Start your job search here:
These organisations regularly have vacancies for disability jobs in the Northern Territory:
Full-time or Part-Time job?
As industries go, the care sector has more part-time and casual jobs than most. Part-time jobs have been growing over the past five years, full-time roles more recently.
If you are just starting out, it might pay you to be flexible and start part-time even if it’s not your first choice. If you’re good at what you do, the opportunities will follow.