Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
361-365 North Rocks Rd
New South Wales
South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment
South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment (SPEVI) Inc acts as the professional body in matters pertaining to the education and support of children and young people who are blind or have low vision within the South Pacific region. This includes children and young people who are deaf-blind and those with vision and additional disabilities.
- To act as the professional body in matters pertaining to the education of people with a vision impairment within the South Pacific region
- To stimulate research and encourage the raising of educational standards
- To promote and encourage the training of educators in vision impairment
- To evaluate and encourage the use of appropriate, up to date materials, including technical equipment, in the education of persons with vision impairment, and to facilitate in depth in teacher education programs in the use of new techniques and technology
- To promote and encourage the interchange of information from both within our organisation and with ones of a similar interest
- To promote and encourage the utilization of services and materials and the sharing of professional literature, opinion, and experiences
- To use all available resources to further the objectives of the Association.
- Policy and advocacy
- Low support
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Policy Officer
- Program Facilitator