Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Unit 2 87 Beardy Street
New South Wales
New England HACC Development Inc.
New England HACC Development Inc. (NEHDI) is a small non government organisation providing a range of resource and information services to support the HACC program in the New England area. The overall aim of NEHDI is to improve outcomes for HACC clients in the area.
- promotes the HACC program;
- establishes and maintains support networks;
- provides information about policy and guidelines;
- promotes good practice; and
- provides training to the community care sector.
NEHDI is managed by a community based management committee with members from across the area. Staff are employed under an Enterprise Agreement that gives flexible working hours and a range of above award conditions.
NEHDI is a family friendly service and understands the importance of a good work/life balance. They encourage and support the ongoing professional development of staff.
- Disability Employment Network
- Low support
- Administration Coordinator
- Advocacy Officer
- Policy Officer
- Project Officer