Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
2/78-80 Wynter Street
New South Wales
About Inclusion (Manning Valley Respite Care Services Ltd)
- Skills development
- Adult education, including vocational activities
- Community participation; and
- Recreation and leisure.
- Suitable volunteers are linked with individuals to provide respite in their home, as a host family, for up to 48 hours per month.We also provide respite in the home of the people we support.
- One to one links with volunteers and staff for leisure outings to enable people withdisability to enjoy community life more fully, or to take part in a course or activity of their choosing.
- Social Support offers group outings in the community for teenagers; and regular outings for adults.Small and larger group weekends and supported holidays away from the area are also offered.
- Flexible Respite Package funding is allocated to individuals by an allocation panel. Families develop a respite plan which best meets their needs.Packages are allocated to people with high, or moderate support needs, young people with disability with an older carer, teenagers at risk of expulsion or suspension from school, and families of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.
- After school and vacation care for secondary school aged children with disability, in conjunction with the Department of Education at Chatham High school.
- Home maintenance and modification
- Social development
- High/low and complex support
- Administration Coordinator
- Community Care Worker
- Frontline Support
- Program Facilitator
- Project Officer
- Social Educator