Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
29 Webb Street
New South Wales
Central Coast Disability Network
Central Coast Disability Network (CCDN) provides case management, community access, living skills and independent living support for people with an acquired brain injury.
Central Coast Disability Network also provides:
- A respite and home support program for all people with a disability and their carers
- An advocacy, information and referral program for all people with a disability
- Education for agencies, clients and carers, and the general community
Staff enjoy being part of a supportive team and working together to make a difference in the lives of people with a disability.
- Assessment and case management
- In-home personal care
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- High and low support
- Case Manager
- Disability Support Worker
- Frontline Support