Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
124 MacLeans Point Road
New South Wales
Bay and Basin Community Resources
In 1990, a group of people passionate about their community created and established Bay and Basin Community Resources (BCCR) as a community Based 'not-for-profit' charitable organisation.
These people gave of their time voluntarily to meet and address the concerns regarding the lack of community services in the area. BBCR has been at the forefront of Community Services across the Shoalhaven and more recently the Illawarra.
BBCR is working to ensure that the future generations, our children and grandchildren can continue to remain living independently in the comfort of their homes surrounded by the beauty this wonderful area has to offer. BBCR Mission Statement outlines the organisation's aims and objectives.
BBCR is a community based, not for profit organisation, operating as a 'non government', independent entity. The organisation's growth and development has followed the path of identifying needs in the community and providing services to meet those needs. BBCR's Mission Statement outlines the organisation's aims and objectives.
- To be the leading community services provider in the Shoalhaven
- To identify community needs and where possible, establish services to meet those needs
- To stimulate the interest of the community in the development of their area
- To have a voice in the establishment and operation of these services
- Each person has right to be treated with dignity and respect
- We are all individuals and have individual needs
- Our services are managed effectively and efficiently
- We are open to continual improvement
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Respite and support
- Low support
- Disability Support Worker