- carecareers in SA
- NDIS in South Australia
- South Australian True Stories
- South Australian Jobs
- Adelaide Jobs
- South Australia Employer Directory
- Aged & Community Care in South Australia
South Australia Update & links
Find out what's going on and what you need to know about the disability, community and aged sector in South Australia.
South Australian Care Sector in the news
- Painting a road to recovery for mental health patients
- First SA aged care provider receives Rainbow Tick of approval
- Older South Australians show they are ‘Young at ‘art’
- Aged care offers opportunities to SA’s Holden workers
Disability Workforce Hubs
If you want to work in the disability sector, these new Hubs can connect you with local employers. At shopfront locations in Adelaide and around the State you can talk to an Employment Coordinator about job opportunities in your area. Click the link to find your local Disability Workforce Hub
Events in South Australia
This sector is all about community, and its events can be a great introduction. Check our Calendar for Events in your area.
Checks you might need
Some roles will require a police check. Screening checks are required for a variety of roles and work settings; in these instances the check is initiated by the organisation engaging employees or volunteers.
The South Australian government’s Work Ready website is designed to connect people to the training and employment activity best suited to them.
You may be eligible for financial help with your studies.