NT Update & links


Find out what's going on and what you need to know about working in the disability, community and aged sector in the Northern Territory.Where do I start in the NT care sector?

Great Jobs, Great Careers

The Industry Skills Advisory Council NT has produced these great videos in which NT workers talk about their role:

NT Care Sector in the news

About the Local Sector

Find out about job vacancies in the NT, the National Disability Insurance Scheme - NDIS in NT and the aged & community care sector 

Checks you might need

Some roles will require a police check, and if the role involves direct contact with children or working in a child-related setting, you‘ll need a Working with Children check (Ochre Card).


The NT Government website has a good introduction to VET (Vocational and Education and Training) options in the NT.

You may be eligible for financial or other support.