- Training and qualifications
- Disability Induction Program
- Disability Career Planner
- Human Rights
- Career development
Human Rights Course
Welcome to Human Rights in Disability Services - a free online training program for disability support workers in New South Wales,Tasmania and Victoria.
The program explores what human rights are and how they apply to your work in disability services.
The course involves:
- Five interactive online training modules
- Each module takes about 20 minutes to complete
- They can be done all at once or spaced out over time
- The course can be completed individually, in pairs or as a team
Click on the link to take the first step and start the training program:
carecareers is pleased to be able to host this course as an opportunity for professional development. You can find more training opportunities on the carecareers Course hub and the National Disability Practitioners website.