Your search resulted in 5 job ads
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 jobs
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES Cairns and Far North Queensland Why Blue Care? Are you looking for secure employment in a growing industry that has a direct influence on someone’s quality of life? Do you ...
Employment Status : Casual Location: Cairns Community Care Classification: Personal Carer, Community Remuneration Value: $23.42 p/h (FTE $46,278) + 9.5% Super + Leave Loading + 25% casual loading BlueCare is currently looking for Personal Care...
Newly created position! Join our growing team in Cairns in a meaningful leadership role that will directly impact the lives of people with disability.
- Coordinate, manage, support and supervise frontline workers
- Develop rosters and coordinate timesheets on a fortnightly basis
- Demonstrate leadership and peer support
If you enjoy challenging but rewarding work and share our vision of an inclusive society we will provide the training to become a support worker today
- Become part of a well-established, respected, values driven organisation
- Work flexible shifts in your local area supporting clients
- Complete industry induction and on the job training provided
Ensure ongoing service delivery that meets the individual needs for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander clients with a mental health condition.
- Join one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
- Competitive base salary and excellent NFP tax benefits
- Permanent Full Time Position, monthly RDO and Tool of Trade Vehicle