Your search resulted in 977 jobs
Exciting new opportunities are available for you to join our friendly and motivated team as a Support Coordinator.
- Fantastic development opportunity
- Expanding, and high performing business
- Up to $15,899 of your salary tax-free p.a.
We provide tailored assistance with ‘every day’ life, helping our clients to live as independently as possible. Our clients come from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and require your support.
Home Care Support Worker casual and permanent positions are available in the Inner South West Sydney area including but not limited to: Liverpool, Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly, Wingeecarribee and Bowral.
Due to existing staff transferring internally we have positions available for Grade 2 experienced carers to support our clients across aged and disability care.
There is a position for you to join as a Home Care Support Worker for our Inverell and surrounding areas.
There is a position for you to join as a Home Care Support Worker for our Dorrigo, Urunga and surrounding areas.
There is a position for you to join as a Home Care Support Worker for our Forster, Tuncurry and surrounding areas.
We are seeking to employ dedicated carers to work with people with disabilities in their own home.
We are seeking to employ dedicated carers to work with people with spinal cord injury in their own home.
Dedicated carers required to work short and long shifts with people with a disability and high physical disabilities in their own homes.
We are currently seeking applications from passionate, enthusiastic and experienced people just like you, to join our team as Support Workers on a Casual basis for various roles within the NDIS across the Northern Beaches
- Multiple opportunities in Northern Beaches, Sydney
- Supporting various age ranges
- Assisting in all areas of living
We are seeking passionate and experienced Enrolled Nurses (EN) & Assistants in Nursing (AIN) to join our disability services team in Woy Woy on a casual/on call basis.
- Multiple Casual Roles Available
- Based at Woy Woy
- Modern, Purpose Built Facility
We are seeking committed and resilient Youth workers and Disability workers who have a good working knowledge and understanding of trauma informed care and person centred approaches.
- Join a National Leader in Community Services
- Casual vacancies available across multiple sites
- Parkes location
We are looking for Support Workers who can provide positive encouragement to help build and develop relationships within the community, encourage life skills and inspire confidence in those around you.
- Are you someone who can provide strong mentoring?
- Is your focus on inclusion and working alongside people?
- Are you an effective communicator, both verbally and through your actions?
Join a great team providing high quality occupational therapy intervention to our clients with disabilities.
- Full-time, Fixed Term 12 month contract in Cairns QLD
- Opportunity to advance your career development with Team leader response
- Expanding and dynamic team
Volunteer and visit people in our North Turramurra residential care home. You may help with activities, music, art, bus trips, gardening, pet therapy and so much more.
- Vounteer your time and be rewarded
- Make a difference for people in need
- Training and support will be provided
At Greenwich Hospital, HammondCare provides rehabilitation, palliative and supportive care as well as mental health care for older people. Volunteer and be rewarded.
- Variety of roles available - social visitor, pet therapy, shopping, movie nights
- Opportunities available during the week and weekends
- Training and support provided
At Neringah Hospital, HammondCare provides palliative care to residents in the surrounding Hornsby and Ku-ring-gai areas.
- Volunteer with end of life patients
- A range of volunteer opportunities are available
- Training and support provided
Are you a person centred, opportunity focused individual who believes in the inclusion of all people in their community? We have the role for you…
- Support your customers, their way
- Flexible working hours & days
- Organisational learning culture
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and move into a management position.
- Enjoy variety within your role mixing clinical and leadership duties!
- Great opportunity to progress within your career!
- Make a difference in a role that you can be proud of!