Your search resulted in 993 job ads
Community Support are looking for an experienced Scheduling Team Leader to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of scheduled support shifts for clients.
- Remuneration at: SCHCADS LEVEL 3
- Full Time, Ongoing
- Applications close Wednesday 7 June 2017
ARE YOU PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC AND FLEXIBLE?
- The opportunity to take advantage of generous salary packaging benefits
- Flexible shifts with a variety of daily tasks and autonomous work
- Various locations across SA
We are seeking a passionate and committed Physiotherapist to be based in the beautiful region of Ballarat.
We are currently seeking an Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team at Uniting in Garden Suburb on a Permanent Part Time Basis.
- Leading Non For Profit Organisation
- Part Time Permanent Position
- Garden Suburb
Previous senior management or leadership experience from within a health care or medical environment required
- 3 Months Temp Assignment
- 1 x Northern Beaches Sydney Area
- 1 x East/West Sydney Area
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone that is really looking to work in an environment that challenges conventional aged models.
- Purpose built state of art facility that offers consumers the choices they have been looking for
- Non-traditional model of aged care - Progressive organisation
- Generous Package based on experience
Recruiting now for experienced Registered Nurses to join our brand new facility in Lake Macquarie - Interviewing now!
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Regular training & development activities
- Competitive hourly wages
We are seeking committed people to help someone to provide new opportunities, connections and relationships whilst providing support.
The Disability Support Worker role is personally rewarding as you are contributing to help improve the quality of life of a number of individuals.
- Benefits of working as a Disability Support Worker Role
Corowa location, Assisting laundry, cleaning, catering, Casual morning shifts, salary packaging options are available
- Casual - morning shifts
- Assisting: Cleaning, Laundry, Catering
- Attractive hourly rate + salary packaging options are available
We provide support and assistance to those who are elderly, frail, socially isolated, people with a disability or experiencing financial disadvantage in our community.
Aftercare provides a variety of volunteering opportunities, ranging from arts programs and projects through to assisting clients develop necessary life skills such as communication and budgeting.
STAR Inc. is looking for a new Board member that can contribute to the organisation's preparation for the NDIS in South Australia. Skills required: Business, Financial, Strategic Planning and Corporate Governance. Term of appointment: 2 years
- ARE YOU COMMUNITY MINDED?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE DISABILITY FIELD?
- DO YOU HAVE THE TIME AND SKILLS TO CONTRIBUTE TO STAR BOARD OF MANAGEMENT?
We are seeking General Service Officers to work on a part time basis across the laundry, kitchen and cleaning at our Opal Annandale Nursing Home
- Part time positions
- Convenient Annandale, Sydney location
- Work for a leader in Aged Care
Multiple Opportunities - North, Central, South & Regional locations
If you would like to be considered for volunteer work please apply now
Are you currently studying Cert III or IV in Disability?
You can help make a positive difference to the lives of hundreds of South Australians living with disabilities.
Do you believe everyone deserves a fair go? Do you believe in social justice?
- Casual and PPT Positions Available
Recovery Mentors at Avivo play an important role in our organisation. They share responsibility for providing quality supports to our customers and form an integral link between our customers and the rest of the team.