Your search resulted in 851 job ads
About the Organisation Founded in 1907, Aftercare is a not-for-profit organisation that provides an extensive range of programs and services to assist people who might be experiencing mental illness and/or intellectual disability to allow them to lead hap...
About the Services Aftercare's Residential services provide 24 hour supported accommodation for adults with a diagnosis of mental illness, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and/or intellectual disability. Our aim is to give adults a lifestyle tha...
Disability South West Limited is keen to employ a part-time Customer Service Officer to deal with new inquires, manage existing client relationships, and to liaise with clients and families.
- Manage New Client Inquires
- Develop and Manage Existing Client Relationships
- Liaise with clients and families
Uniting is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at Uniting Nunyara Peakhurst on a Part Time Permanent bases for closed period contract till 22nd December 2018.
Uniting is seeking Café – Wellness Worker to work at Uniting Amala Gordon (ACT) on a Part Time Permanent basis.
Our Support Nurses attend to our Clients' varying needs, ranging from basic personal care though to medication management and administration.
- Family owned and operated Organisation with an excellent family culture
- Supportive and approachable Management team
- Dedicated clinical and admin support to assist you, 7 days a week
As a team player who enjoys communicating with a variety of people, you will utilise your initiative and self-motivation whilst demonstrating your client-centred approach to service delivery. Flexibility and availability is essential in these roles.
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Support to engage in professional development
- Generous salary packaging options
With your assistance as a bus driver, our residents will enjoy short outings as you drive them on short local trips in the area.
- Volunteer your time and be rewarded
- Drive residents on short outings as a mini-bus driver
- Valid drivers license required
Our physio volunteers help with group activities from 2.30pm – 4.00pm weekdays. It's an opportunity for you to volunteer your time and energy to patients and our physio team.
- Be rewarded as you help patients
- No experience required
- Training and support is provided
Do you love swimming? We have people in our Woy Woy residential care home who love the water. By volunteering your time and energy, you can support their passion.
- Volunteer with passion and purpose
- Ongoing training and support will be provided
Identiywa is one of the leading disability service providers in Western Australia committed to work in partnership with individuals and their families to build a community where people with disability enjoy a fulfilled life. We are currently looking for p...