Your search resulted in 977 jobs
Sylvanvale is seeking passionate and experienced Support Workers interested in a rewarding career within the disability sector at Potts Hill.
- Permanent Part Time and Casual Positions available
- Attractive remuneration package that includes salary packaging
- Career advancement available
The opportunity to provide practical assistance to the customer promoting inclusion and independence across a wide range of areas.
- Varied positions available, rosters published fortnightly
- Great benefits including the option of Salary packaging
- - Positions available in the South West & South East Sydney
We are seeking experienced & exceptional hospitality staff to join us at our brand new state of the art facility, Opal Hillside in Mt Hutton.
- Brand new site offering competitive hourly wages
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
- Full time, part time & casual opportunities
Exciting opportunities exist for a casual Community Support Worker reporting directly to the Team Leader in our Nowra office.
- Inclusive and diverse organisation
- Flexible working environment
- Nowra– Servicing clients within the Illawarra Region
Casual roles working in respite services across South West Sydney mainly in the Campbelltown area.
CPL's team of allied health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for children and adults at the Varsity Lakes service, home, school or work and within the community.
- Permanent, Part-time based in Varsity Lakes
- Flexibility with work days / start and finish times
- Join a skilled and supportive Allied Health team
We have an urgent requirement for experienced Care Support Workers in the Caringbah area of Sutherland Shire.
- Long term position & Great Rates!!
We are seeking four Care Service Employees to work at Uniting Edinglassie in Emu Plains on a casual basis.
- 4 X Casual Positions
- Join a large, reputable non-for-profit organisation & make a difference
- Emu Plains
Volunteer as a bus driver so our residents can enjoy short outings as you drive them on short local trips which may include a picnic morning tea or lunch.
- Current drivers license required
- Training will be provided
HammondCare At Home are looking for volunteers to visit lonely or socially isolated people in their home every week. Areas across the Illawarra and South Coast include Nowra, Berry, Kiama, Jamberoo and Wollongong.
- Visit lonely or socially isolated people
- Areas include Nowra, Berry, Kiama, Wollongong
- Training and support provided
HammondCare Northern Beaches Palliative Care Home Support Program are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to visit palliative care patients in their homes. Opportunities are available in the Pittwater, Manly and Warringah area.
- Palliative Care Home Support Program
- Social companion
- Training and support provided
Due to exciting new service developments UMFC has a vacancy for the above full-time role in the Out of Home Care (OOHC) Service based in Wodonga.
Mai-Wel LabourForce Solutions is a specialist employment service catering to the needs of people with a disability and disadvantaged job seekers
- Part-Time Temporary Position based in Cessnock - 12 month contract
- Join a strong service culture that delivers positive outcomes for job seekers
- Competitive salary with a number of employee benefits
We’re looking for the right people to join our highly capable and friendly team to deliver in-home care services to our Aged Care clients.
We are looking for skilled, caring and vibrant Community Care Workers to provide centre based respite and home care services using an enabling approach for our clients who live in their own home.
Manage NDIS ECEI program for ACT. Weston Creek district, Canberra. EACH is a Nat. Non-Profit. Opp. to get in at start-up phase.
- Newly funded NDIS ECEI contract for ACT - Weston Creek district
- Opp. to join early childhood early intervention program from start-up phase
- Manage team, develop networks and build relationships
Fantastic Concierge opportunity for Bupa Therapy - our new purpose-built centre to provide specialist therapeutic services for people with disabilitie
- Work with a leading organisation in health and care
- A new centre providing therapeutic services to people with disabilities
- Be a part of a dynamic and supportive team
We are looking for a Care Champion to join Bupa Therapy - a new centre to provide specialist therapeutic services for people with disabilities
- A new facility that offers therapeutic services to people with disability
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opening in 2nd quarter of 2017
Newly funded ECEI program, based in Weston Creek dist, Canberra, improve children’s capacity to fully participate in life. Part-time & Full-time opps.
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
- Opportunity to join NDIS ECEI program from start-up phase
- EACH expanding nat. non-profit - in Weston Creek District
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your responsibilities include providing guidance to Support Workers and ensuring the empowerment of clients to make decisions and achieve as much independence as possible in the least restrictive environment.
- Fantastic development opportunity
- Expanding, and high performing business
- Up to $15,899 of your salary tax-free p.a.