NDIS Package Manager
- Just Better Care
- Rachel Potter
- Do you have experience with NDIS?
- Are you looking for flexibility of 4 or 5 days per week?
- Would you like to work for a fun and rewarding team?
JNDIS Package Manager
Just Better Care Hawkesbury Nepean
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Just Better Care, one of Australia's leading in-home support service providers for older people and people living with a disability.
Do you have experience with the NDIS?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Package Manager to join our Hawkesbury Nepean office. In this role you will provide support to our current and future NDIS and Consumer Directed Care Home Package customers.
This position plays an integral role in our business by ensuring individualised services are developed and delivered to customers. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and review of individualised support plans in consultation with customers, their family members or guardians and key health professionals.
• Experience and knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
• Would be suited to someone with Support Coordination experience, however this is not a Support Coordination role
• Experience in creating personalised support plans with customers which are realistic, sustainable and consumer directed.
• Ability to navigate the NDIS Portal and enter service bookings
• Demonstrated experience in the community home care environment with sound knowledge of funding and program guidelines.
• Effective communication skills which can be adapted to a broad audience and a variety of stakeholders
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Office and other data bases (experience maintaining computerised information systems)
• High level of written, verbal and administrative skills.
• Well-developed communication and time management skills
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• NSW Drivers Licence.
• Current & Clear Criminal Record Check & Working with Children Check
• Qualifications in Nursing, Allied Health or Case Management preferred but not essential.
We are looking for somebody with initiative, perseverance, and tenacity to achieve positive outcomes for customers creating opportunities and possibilities.
If you would like to be part of a fun and rewarding team environment, with the ability to work flexibly to respond to changing customer’s needs, please apply now.
Please email your enquiry or CV to Rachel.Potter@justbettercare.com
This job has expired
|Location||Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Mental Health jobs / Case Manager|
|Salary||85,000 to 110,000 per annum|
636 Terrace Road, Freemans Reach NSW, Australia