Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life - helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Your new role:
You will utilise your knowledge of marketing strategy, integrated communications, sales campaigns and project management to deliver our local area marketing and sales strategy, focusing on retirement living, aged care and home support. As brand custodian, you will also ensure our representation as a trusted, respected service provider.
Overall you will:
- Manage our high-performing Communications and Marketing Team to achieve organisational goals
- Forge positive working relationships across multi-disciplinary teams, from senior executives to care providers
- Develop and implement local marketing and sales plans, in collaboration with Service Managers
- Create and deliver outcomes-focused campaigns, marketing collateral, community promotions and events
- Train and support Client Service Advisors to achieve sales targets
- Direct and oversee design, media buying, advertising, digital and other third party agencies
- Manage digital marketing program and website strategy and content
- Identify, plan and drive service and product development to meet market expectations
- Contribute to content development, editing and copy writing for print and digital projects
- Plan and manage market research
- Maintain the local area marketing budget
- Monitor and evaluate all marketing and sales activity, reporting regularly to the executive team
- Develop executive briefing notes and supporting materials for new projects
- Provide strong leadership to the team to deliver on outcomes
Your skills and experience:
With marketing leadership experience, you will have a strategic marketing mindset, genuine and impact communications skills and experience in managing and forging strong relationships across multi-disciplinary teams.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications or relevant
- 10+ years' marketing experience, including management-level skills
- Demonstrated experience in local area marketing, sales strategy and business development
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills, within a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to create and implement marketing and sales plans that deliver business outcomes
What we can offer you:
A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance.
You will receive:
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work life balance
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday, and travel, gym membership, IT and hope appliances.
- Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
To apply, please attach your cover letter and resume and complete the application form and questions below. For a copy of the position description, please click here.
- Lutheran Services
This job has expired
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Marketing / Marketing Manager/Director|