Recruitment Consultant - Child Protection/Youth Welfare Industry Experience Essential
- Clayton Location
- Child Protection Experience Essential
- Fast paced Environment
CareChoice is DHHS certified and NDIS registered providing award-winning Community Services specialising in attendant care supports to the Disability and Youth Welfare sectors.
We work in close partnership with our clients to provide them with the right staff, on time, every time. We are passionate about ensuring high quality service and genuinely care about the goal attainment and results for both clients and our care workforce.
CareChoice is currently experiencing unprecedented growth and is now seeking a specialised Recruitment Coordinator to join the recruitment team.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Screening applicants & booking interviews and training with a particular focus on the Youth Welfare Sector
- Ensuring all candidate files are up to date with mandatory documents
- Chasing up candidates for any outstanding paperwork
- Taking references in a timely and professional manner
- Scanning documents and collating candidate files
- Entering personal data into a CRM in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with group interviews
- Booking and coordinating Careers Expos and other similar events
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
To be successful in the position you must have:
- Proven experience working in the Child Protection/Youth Welfare sector
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- An exemplary phone manner
- High attention to detail
- A commitment to providing quality service
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise competing tasks to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to learn new IT systems and software
- Ability to build rapport with candidates.
This position is ideally suited to someone who is currently a Team Leader or Case Manager in the Child Protection/Youth Welfare sector and is looking to transfer to a recruitment position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||HR & Recruitment / Recruitment Internal|
|Salary||65,000 to 70,000 per annum|