WHS & HR Consultant
- Work for one of Australia's leading child protection charities
- Excellent staff benefits and salary packaging available
- Make a difference to the lives of children in NSW
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for Barnardos, one of Australia’s leading children’s charities. Barnardos Australia builds relationships between children, young people, their families and the community. They advocate for children and young people and contribute to community knowledge about their issue.
Barnardos is looking for a permanent full time WHS & HR Consultant based at Barnardos Head Office, Ultimo, Sydney.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the WHS & HR Consultant will assist in the provision of guidance to managers and staff on policies and strategies to maximise Barnardos continued commitment to our staff engagement and workplace safety.
The successful WHS & HR Consultant will ideally have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Human Resources/Industrial Relations or Business (minimum Diploma level)
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of current Industrial Relations & WHS legislation, and all legislative requirements across NSW and ACT
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be an influential representative of Barnardos Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to develop policies, procedures and measurable HR & WHS metrics
- Strong written skills
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is highly desirable
To be considered for roles with Barnardos you will need to have (or be willing to have conducted) a National Police Clearance and current Working with Children check Clearance (or APP number).
Remuneration subject to experience – please make contact for further information
Expressions of interest
To request an application pack, please hit APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please contact Tina Garner on 02 9218 2418
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||HR & Recruitment / OH & S|
|Salary||69,744 to 75,536 per annum|