Cook Sienna Grange
Sienna Grange is a purpose built 68 bed Aged Care Facility that provides state of the art care including designated Care Companions to each resident.
Coupled with our Better Together model, residents will truly be able to partner with teams to create their own care plans, schedules and ensure that they are living their lives the way that they want to.
With the Better Together model and its purpose, the facility will not just be an Aged Care Facility; it will be the residents home and we are seeking the best talent to make this possible.
The Role "
We are looking for a passionate Cook to join Sienna Grange playing a pivotal role supporting the Chef Manager. You will prepare meals to the highest standards, maintain hygiene standards and assist creating varied menus that keep the residents excited.
What you will be doing "
- Prepare nutritious meals, snacks and desserts to the highest standards
- Manage stock levels, ensuring that ordering for the facility is done correctly and in line with set budgets
- Develop relationships with clients and families to seek feedback on how menus could improve and work closely with the Chef Manager to develop new and exciting menus
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene standards within the kitchen as well as adhering to all health and safety procedures set in place
What we are looking for "
- Certificates in food preparation and cookery
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- A strong customer focus
- Experience within a similar role within Aged Care would be advantageous however not essential
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to work varied shifts
What we can offer you -
- The opportunity to purchase up to two weeks extra annual leave per year
- Great Health and Wellbeing related benefits including annual flu vaccinations and selected supplier discounts
For more information please email Joe Turner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Hospitality, Tourism & Travel / Chefs & Cooks|