- Opal Aged Care
- Permanent part time opportunity
- Competitive hourly wages
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
This a part time role offering shifts Friday,Saturday & Sunday and is based in Calamvale, QLD.
Our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a chef/cook in a fast paced, commercial kitchen.
- Cert 111 in commercial cooking is essential
- Experience working in Aged Care would be highly regarded.
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster
- Experience within a healthcare or hospitality environment.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Food Safety
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Pride in the quality of the food and meals that is produced in the kitchen
- A competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
Conveniently located in the growing suburb of Calamvale, at Opal Raffin Place our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Hospitality, Tourism & Travel / Chefs & Cooks|