Registered Nurse - Opal Oceanview
- Opal Aged Care
- Casual employment opportunities available.
- Opportunity for progression into permanent role.
- Located in Mona Vale, Northern Beaches.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally.
About Opal Oceanview:
Located overlooking Mona Vale Golf Course, at Opal Oceanview our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
As the Registered Nurse on shift, you will endeavour to give the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to meet the changing needs of our Residents. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to include the Resident and their families and consult with the team, management and other allied health professionals, to ensure we provide the very best of care.
There are casual opportunities available at the moment, however there is potential that casual employees can develop to become permanent employees in the near future.
What you can bring to Opal:
- A minimum of 1 year's paid experience working as a RN in Australia
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Agency (AHPRA)
- Eagerness to grow and develop your aged care career
- Qualifications in the field of gerontology or dementia would be an advantage
- Most important will be your passion for delivering high quality care to make a difference for our Residents
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Discounted ACN membership and courses for career development
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your RN career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Supportive Management
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|