QLD Community Nurse Toowoomba
The position will be located in Toowoomba and you will be required to travel across Toowoomba and the Darling Downs region.
Our Clinical Nursing Services are adapted to meet the assessed clinical and personal care needs of our clients. This could involve:
- Delivering individualised clinical based nursing care in the home environment
- Conducting nursing assessments, training and developing care plans
- Supporting and mentoring home care workers in the community
- Provide clinical nursing advice and support to our client and their families
- Providing tailored services to DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs) Clients, Aged Care and Disability Clients
- Liaise closely with our Community Nurse Manager, Branch Manager's, General Practitioners and community networks to maintain and ensure the highest possible standard of care
- Hold a Current APHRA registration and be able to provide your nursing degree
- Have a minimum 3 years' experience in a community setting
- Demonstrated knowledge in all aspects of catheter care, catheter changes, wound care, PEG management, Chronic & complex care and writing care plans
- Have availability from Monday to Sunday
- Current first aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Willingness to obtain a Police Check
- Current Australian drivers licence (full and no restrictions)
- Current Right to Work evidence
What can Australian Unity offer you?
- We reimburse mileage not travel
- Full training provided upon commencement
- Opportunities to work additional hours
- Mobile phone included for both business and personal use
- Opportunities to further develop your career within Australian Unity
If you want a rewarding but challenging role based within your local community then apply now to join us and thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all interested persons.
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Toowoomba & Darling Downs, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Nursing: RN & Div 1|