Community Nurse - Wagga Wagga
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to fill the Community Nurse position. As a Community Nurse you will be responsible for providing a wide range of clinical services to our Aged Care and Disability Clients with both low and high care/complex needs.
This is an exciting dynamic new clinical role in the Wagga Wagga location that offers family friendly working hours either in a part time or full time capacity. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop/build your Community Nursing career & make it your own.
We are looking for that person who can work with our clients & staff to enhance lives & really make a positive difference.
The full time position does include a work vehicle within business hours to utilise.
The role will involve:
- Delivering individualised clinical based nursing care in the home environment
- Conducting nursing assessments and developing care plans
- Supporting and mentoring home care workers in the community
- Provide clinical nursing advice and support to our client and their families
- Delivering clinical training to our Care Worker staff
- Providing tailored services to DVA Clients, Aged Care and Disability Clients
- Liaise closely with our Community Nurse Manager, Branch Managers, Allied health and community networks to maintain and ensure the highest possible standard of care
- At times you will be required to travel.
- Hold a Current APHRA registration and be able to provide your nursing degree
- Have minimum 3 years experience in a community setting or similar setting
- Demonstrated knowledge or (willingness to learn) in all aspects of catheter care, catheter changes, wound care, PEG management, Chronic & complex care and writing care plans
- Current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Australian drivers licence (full and no restrictions)
- Current Right to Work evidence
- Experience in conducting clinical training (or willingness to learn).
Join us and thrive!
For more information please visit www.australianunity.com.au/careers
Extensive experience in assessment and care planning
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Wagga Wagga & Riverina, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Nursing: RN & Div 1|