Permanent Full Time
Townsville Integrated Service
Allied Health and Community Service Stream - Professional Officer Level 3
Hours per fortnight
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Classification: Allied Health
Remuneration Value: $42.10-$46.05 (FTE: $83, 189 - $90, 994) + 9.5% Super + Salary Packaging
Blue Care are inviting applications from skilled and enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join our Townsville team!
You'll provide holistic, specialised care to enhance and promote the independence and wellbeing of our clients in line with best practice. You will be knowledgeable and proficient with contemporary theories and technology and have proven experience in community health or the aged care sector - or a willingness to learn!
You'll also have the opportunity to build and own new programs, travelling across Townsville and surrounding locations to deliver and implement these! You'll be:
- Working across Residential and/or Community environments, supporting clients with direct tailor-made care.
- Diagnosing assessing and developing care plans for individuals and groups to promote a more independent lifestyle.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals, such as GPs, nurses and occupational therapists to ensure detailed and specific care plans are formulated and monitored
We'll look after you too:
As part of UnitingCare, the largest NFP provider of Aged, Community and Hospital services in QLD, Blue Care offers the unique opportunity to advance your career from Coomera to Katherine and almost everywhere in between. We offer:
- Salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-tax income
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing learning and development, training and workshops
- Clearly defined career pathways and support for internal development
- Values-led culture, where we emphasise a healthy work-life balance
Your skills & experience:
You'll be passionate about providing exceptional clinical treatment and therapies designed to enable your clients to maintain and improve their independence. You'll be self-motivated and driven to incorporate contemporary theory in your day to day activities and make a real different to the lives of our clients! You'll present with:
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build great relationships
- Effective time-management, negotiating conflicting priorities
- Proven clinical problem solving skills
- Tertiary qualifications and current AHPRA registration
- Current Drivers Licence (and a road worthy vehicle with comprehensive insurance as required).
Ready to work together? To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process. We look forward to receiving your application by 5 May 2019.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Desirable: Do you hold current AHPRA registration?
Desirable: Do you have experience working with the elderly?
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number
Allied Health Professional PO3.doc
click here to view
- UnitingCare Queensland
|Location||Townsville & Northern QLD, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Allied|