Assistant in Nursing - Opal Glenmere
- Opal Aged Care
- Casual AIN positions available - opportunity for career progression.
- Located in Kanwal, Central Coast (NSW).
- Work for a leader in Aged Care.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Glenmere:
Opal Glenmere assisted living apartments are located on the Central Coast of New South Wales and offer residents a beautiful bushland setting in a friendly home-like environment.
About the role:
We are currently seeking AIN's to work on a casual basis.
Our AINs will be responsible for providing care that is based on assessed resident's needs that promotes quality of life and enhances the ability of individuals to maintain their independence.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 month's experience working as an AIN within Aged Care including experience with dementia residents
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
- A competitive hourly rate
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||Gosford & Central Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|