Registered Nurse Night Duty - Opal Varsity Rise
- Opal Aged Care
- Night Duty role - Varsity Lakes location (Gold Coast).
- Permanent Part-time opportunities available (8 shifts per Fortnight).
- Work for a leader in Aged Care.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Varsity Rise:
Conveniently located in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, at Opal Varsity Rise our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
We are seeking RNs to cover 8 Night Shifts per fortnight. You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualised care.
What we look for:
- Current Practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
- Earn $55k - $70k annually pro rata.
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Internal movement and progression across a nationwide organisation operating in 4 States.
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management staff from within!
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Varsity team and make a key contribution to the success of our new aged care homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||All Gold Coast, Gold Coast|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|
|Salary||30 to 40 per hour|