Disability Support Workers - Vermont - Entry level
- InterCare Staffing & Employment
- Box Hill- Eastern Suburbs
- Disability Support - DSW
- Community Care - Leading Provider
These health care professionals are continuously seeking entry level Disability Support workers who are highly motivated and new to the industry to join their team and play an integral part in the growth and development of their services.
We are looking for people interested in becoming Disability Support Workers who are looking for a career change and want to make a difference in the lives of others.
As a Disability Support Worker your role will include but is certainly not limited to the following:
• Undertake health care procedures relating to personal hygiene and well being
• Providing companionship & support during daily activities
• Creating and maintain an environment that empowers people with a disability
For those that are willing to obtain a qualification our Career Pathway Plan can assist you. This is a great opportunity for those who want to get qualified and engage in a more rewarding career. We are currently offering successful candidates the opportunity to engage in work placement and completion of a Certificate IV in Disability.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please press APPLY NOW!
|Location||Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Community Care|
|Reference Number||Vermont DIS|