Assistant in Nursing
- Opal Aged Care
- Part-time or Casual opportunities (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).
- Mona Vale, Northern Beaches.
- Work for a leader in Aged Care.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Opal Oceanview:
Located overlooking Mona Vale Golf Course, at Opal Ocean View our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
As an AIN, you will be required to provide quality personal care and support to meet the clinical needs of our residents.
There are part-time or casual employment opportunities available and we have hours available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our ideal candidates must have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Ability to work morning, afternoon & night duty shifts (if required)
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medicals. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|