Family Services Practitioner
- Do you have a passion for supporting children, youth and families to achieve better outcomes
- Join a dynamic team working with families with complex needs
- Are you focused and motivated to promote change within an organisation focused on better tomorrows
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
With positions located in Warragul and Morwell the successful applicant will join the Family Services team to strengthen families' capacity to meet the needs of their children. These services promote the safety and wellbeing of children by supporting and empowering families to fully realise their potential through direct service. Family Services provides families with support and counselling, within a managed case plan, designed to improve the lives of children.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience; or associate diploma level with substantial experience in the relevant service stream, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the purpose and values of Anglicare Victoria.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly engage with children, young people and families in a planned, outcomes driven model.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description Family Service Practitioner Morwell PD.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Josie Stubbe on 5133 9998.
Applications close: Friday 20th October 2017
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Advertised: 04 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 20 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Family Service Practitioner Morwell PD.pdf
- Anglicare Victoria
This job has expired
|Location||All Regional Victoria, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Allied|