Physiotherapist – Rockhampton
- Fixed Term contract until January 2018 + potential to extend
- Minimum 3 days Part time; flexibility with work days
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and a great local team!
Rockhampton’s supportive and friendly team of Allied Health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for children and adults at the Rockhampton service, home, school or work and within the community. We offer a broad range of allied health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, and speech and language pathology.
As our new Physiotherapist, you will provide clinical support to clients across the age span with various disabilities and give high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within an interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team to provide high quality, family-centred physiotherapy services (e.g. consultation, assessment, therapy intervention, advocacy and prescription of equipment) that will facilitate client opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles.
- Providing physiotherapy information and liaison for clients, families, carers and their networks and all relevant stakeholders in order to enhance client independence, decision-making, rights and access to relevant services.
- Collaborating with team members in effective decision-making by contributing relevant physiotherapy information and considering the relevant stakeholders involved in service provision to the client.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in achieving quality client outcomes in line with the Human Services Quality Framework and The CPL Way.
- Demonstrating professional conduct, values and attitudes that reflect The CPL Way at all times.
- Provision of outreach services (valid driving licence required)
- Structured clinical supervision, and mentoring support
- Internal and external professional development
- Generous leave - work life balance
- 2 Weeks additional annual leave (pro-rata)
- Fun working environment within a collaborative and professional team
- Salary packaging options
Job File 1 : Position Description
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the attached position description. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 760631.
|Location||Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, Regional QLD|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Physiotherapy|