- Opal Aged Care
- Opportunities for career development
- Full time and part time positions available
- Conveniently located in Murdoch, Perth
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
About Opal Murdoch:
A premier residential aged care home located in the suburb of Murdoch, at Opal Murdoch our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Participating with Registered Nurses in evaluation of residents
- Administer Medications
- Contribute to decision making in holistic care, reporting changes in health and functional status and individual responses to healthcare interventions
- Providing Personal Carer's with guidance and advice in relation to residential care and promote effective teamwork
- Contributing to the formulation of care plans in collaboration with the RN
- Ensuring communication, reporting and documentation are timely and accurately
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold relevant nursing qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience working within the aged care industry
- A competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs, Perth|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|