- Opal Aged Care
- Full time permanent position
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Work for a leader in Aged Care
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
Opal Aged Care is Australia's largest Aged Care provider, with 72 facilities Nationwide. We are in a significant growth phase and are seeking an experienced, passionate Lifestyle Coordinator to join us on this exciting journey. Working in Aged Care is a rewarding career that provides industry leading hourly rates along with solid career progression.
About Opal Raymond Terrace:
Opal Raymond Terrace Gardens is located in the historic township of Raymond Terrace, on the Hunter River just north of Newcastle.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for designing, evaluating and carrying out the lifestyle programs for residents in our aged care home while leading the leisure & lifestyle team.
Our ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Leisure and Lifestyle tertiary qualifications or Diversional Therapist Degree
- Previous experience coordinating Lifestyle and Recreation programs in large residential aged care facilities
- Leadership qualities
- Experience in completing care plans, documentation of progress notes and attendance records
- Residential aged care and or experience working with clients with dementia essential
- Coordinate, measure and educate the Lifestyle program
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Work/life balance.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
|Location||Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Allied|