Internal Recruitment Consultant - Sydney CBD
- Opal Aged Care
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary package
- Work for Australia's largest Aged Care provider
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s leading residential aged care providers with 72 homes across 4 states and over 7,500 staff. We are currently in a significant growth phase and seeking a Recruitment consultant to join our team to support this growth.
Your new role:
Based at our Sydney CBD Head Office & acting as the functional head for all recruitment and on-boarding issues, you will be responsible for all recruitment campaigns and end-to-end process management and streamlining. You will also be expected to deliver accurate and timely recruitment reports, support and advise internal stakeholders and mentor junior members of the team.
What you can expect from us?
- A competitive salary package
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Convenient CBD location with panoramic views of the city
- Work with Australia’s largest privately owned aged care provider
- Substantial long term career goals within a high growth organisation
- An opportunity to step into one of Australia’s fastest growing industries
- Minimum 3 years’ in-depth recruitment expertise (Aged or Healthcare experience would be beneficial but not necessary)
- The ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders with outstanding communication, influencing and relationship management skills.
- Team leadership skills with the passion & motivation to mentor & develop our team of Recruitment Coordinators
- Must be able to manage and drive change, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superior organisation, prioritisation and time management capabilities.
- Previous experience with volume recruitment will be highly regarded to assist with our high volume recruitment commissioning, new build projects
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|