- Opal Aged Care
- Friendly supportive team
- Convenient Warrnambool location
- Variety of shifts available
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
About Opal Warrnambool
Located on the western fringe of the beautiful Great Ocean Road, at Opal Warrnambool our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role
We are looking for 2 full time Registered Nurses in Warrnambool area. You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualised care.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA, Post Grad in Gerontology, dementia or palliative care desirable
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Aged Care experience
- The ability to work across a 7 day, 24 hour rotating roster
- Comprehension knowledge and experience with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Available to be flexible with working a variety of shifts per week
- Excellent customer service and resident relationship skills
- A competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may be required to do a drug screening as well.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||Geelong & Great Ocean Road, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|