Assistant in Nursing - Opal Leamington
- Opal Aged Care
- Convenient Gold Coast Location
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
About the role:
This role is based in Southport,QLD and we have casual opportunities.
Our AINs will be responsible for providing care that is based on assessed resident's needs that promotes quality of life and enhances the ability of individuals to maintain their independence.
We are a growing team and have a number of vacancies.
Make Caring your Career!
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Minimum of 12 month's experience working as an AIN within Aged Care including experience with dementia residents.
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Must be from the local area
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
- A competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
About Opal Leamington:
Situated on the Gold Coast just a few minutes from the water, at Opal Leamington our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may be required to do a drug screening as well.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Aged Care|