Personal Care Assistant
- Opal Aged Care
- Permanent Part time role based in Paynesville
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
About the role:
This is a permanent part time opportunity, based in Paynesville, VIC.
We are looking for part time Personal Care Assistant staff that strongly believe in the importance of developing deeper human connections with our residents and their families whilst delivering the highest level of care.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Must have a minimum 6 month's experience working as a PCA within Aged Care including experience with dementia residents
- Ability to work in a 24*7 rotating rosters
- Have permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Able to start immediately
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
- A competitive hourly wage
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Great work/life balance.
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
About Opal Paynesville:
Located in the beautiful Gippsland Lakes region, at Opal Paynesville our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and may be required to go for drug screening.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||Ballarat & Central Highlands, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Nursing: PCA/EN & Div 2|