Practice Manager, Clinical Services
- Lead a new Clinical Service Centre
- Be responsible for all business management
- Northern Beaches Location
We are a large not-for-profit service provider, and are excited to be able to offer people with disability modern, person centred clinical services. Reporting to the General Manager New Business, the Practice Manager will establish, open and develop our new Clinical Service Centre, including creating policies, efficient administration systems, and time managed service delivery.
- Ensure the successful daily operation of the Clinical Service Centre
- Organise, coordinate and manage the allocation of referred clients
- Provide cost effective Clinical Services
- Maximise Clinical Service team client facing hours
- Ensure appropriate records and files are maintained
- Evaluate and report on the Clinical Service Centre's processes, budgets and client outcomes
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Management, leadership, mentoring, business accounting and reporting skills
- Planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Analytical interpretation and advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Ability to devise and review systems for operational efficiency and control
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume & hit the 'Apply'button now.
Criminal record checks with the NSW Police, Working with Children checks, prior employment checks and functional assessments are part of the recruitment process. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia and hold a current NSW driver license. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Management|