Facility Manager - Mudgee
- Opal Aged Care
- Facility Leadership position
- Industry leading salary package
- Work for a leader in aged care
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 72 facilities currently Nationwide.
Located in the scenic Cudgegong Valley, at Opal Mudgee our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. We are currently seeking an experienced, passionate Facility Manager to join our leadership team.
As a Facility Manager you will:
- Be an experienced Manager who is passionate about leading teams and engaging with residents and their families
- Be a strategic thinker with proven business skills, the ability to think outside the box and drive innovation
- Ensure high standards of delivery of residential care, lifestyle programs and customer service to meet or exceed resident needs and expectations
- Lead, recruit and develop staff with a strong commitment to caring for our residents
- Have nursing registration, preferably with experience in financial, quality, risk and compliance
- Regularly review and improve clinical indicators and business performance targets
- Be a confident networker with the ability to engage the community and develop Opals Aged Care brand and reputation
What you can expect from us:
- An industry leading salary package with a competitive bonus structure
- Experienced, passionate leadership peers who are true to our values of Respect, Compassion & Accountability
- Company well-being programs which highlight travel and health insurance benefits
- The opportunity to work with experienced, motivated, collaborative project teams
This is a rare opportunity to utilise your strategic capacity, innovation, and strong commercial acumen to further enhance the growth & performance of Opal Aged Care.
If this is an opportunity you would like to explore, please send in an application or contact Emma Slattery on 02 9324 8781 for further information.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and drug screening.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||Dubbo & Central NSW, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Management|