Care Manager - Stanmore
- Opal Aged Care
- Clinical leadership role
- Solid career progression
- Industry leading salary package
Our ideal Care Manager will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA Registration with 3+ years’ experience at Care Manager level
- The ability to effectively lead and develop the clinical teams within the facility
- Proven expertise in evaluating clinical performance data, clinical documentation, work practices and resources so that compliance is achieved or exceeded
- The ability to ensure personalised care is provided to the residents and that care plans are developed, implemented and reviewed on a regular basis
- Developing capability and currency of clinical practice in relation to ACFI, medication management, wound care, continence management, palliative care, dementia care etc
- Have a passion to improve clinical care through coaching and developing programs
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us?
- Industry leading salary package on offer
- Clear and structured career progression to move up and across into exciting new opportunities within the organisation
- Excellence in care with an RN led model of care and structured care processes
- Experienced, passionate leadership peers who are true to our values of Respect, Compassion & Accountability
- Company well-being programs which highlight travel and health insurance benefits
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/jobs-board/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Profession||Healthcare & Medical / Management|