Support Worker - Certificate III Educator
- Growing Potential
- Ashleigh Bender
Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing child care services from its own centres, Children First are funded to operate family support services to centres, families and children across Western Sydney.
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker (minimum Certificate III in Children’s Education and Care) to work at our Balmoral Street Preschool and Occasional Care Centre in Blacktown. The position is a short term contract, employed for School terms only.
Please ensure you request, via email (details below), and complete an application pack to be considered. Previous applicants need not apply.
For an application pack, please email Ashleigh - email@example.com
Your skills and qualification should include:
- Minimum Certificate III in Children’s Education and Care
- A current Working with Children Check (NSW)
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- A working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Be innovative and have the capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Desirable:Experience supporting children with additional support needs
Please contact Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form.
Closing Date: Monday 21stJanuary 2019
This job has expired
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Education & Training / Early Childhood - Childcare|
Blacktown NSW, Australia