- Lifestyle Solutions (Aust) Ltd
Lifestyle Solutions began with a dream to make a difference in people's lives. 16 years on, we have grown to be a national organisation of over 2,000 staff across the ever-changing and dynamic Disability and Child and Family Services sectors. We strongly believe our people are our best assets. We believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to the people we support, and we know this is only possible with great people!
To make a difference! We're looking for an outcome-driven recruiter to bring their hunger and enthusiasm to a proactive and innovative team that is constantly seeking to improve.
You will consult with internal customers to facilitate the end to end recruitment and selection for your portfolio, driving continuous improvement and providing quality experiences and services to your Hiring Teams and candidates alike.
What will you bring?
You are someone who thrives on teamwork and collaboration. You will be open to sharing ideas, solutions and resources and understand the importance of building collaborative and productive relationships within the team and across the business.
You will be a seasoned recruitment professional who understands what it takes to succeed in a high-volume environment where quality of service and responsiveness is paramount.
What will success look like?
- You're curious, you ask lots of questions, you seek out information and listen intently to develop a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of your hiring teams
- You are an influencer who can offer solutions to hiring teams to assist in aligning the right talent to the right roles
- You go the extra mile for your customers, delivering positive experiences for candidates and hiring teams
- You are always looking to innovate and improve the way we do things as a team
- You are adaptable in your approach, open to new ideas and actively seek innovative ways to attract talent
- You are responsive, accessible and deliver with a sense of urgency
Why Lifestyle Solutions?
At Lifestyle Solutions, we have our people at the heart of everything we do. Whether this is the people we support or our diverse workforce, we strive to be a leader in the sector, a service provider of choice, a business of excellence, and a great place to work!
We offer the opportunity to engage in meaningful work that makes a real and tangible difference in the lives of others and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards the dedication and commitment of our people.
I'm interested! How do I apply?
If you are passionate about the role you can play in Lifestyle Solution's journey to provide a rich, productive and happy life for the people we support, please click Apply' or call Duncan McKenzie, Head of Talent or Jodie McKane, Senior Talent Consultant on 02 4014 7800 for a confidential discussion.
Please click here for the Position Description.
Allows you to pre-fill the application using your SEEK profile information and resumé
|Location||Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Human Resources|