Learning & Development Coordinator
- Unisson Disability
- Hands on Full Time role in a flexible and supportive team
- Not for Profit with Head Office located in Pymble
- Up to $72k (Commercial equivalent) plus super
Learning & Development Coordinator
* Hands on Full Time role
* Not for Profit with Head Office located in Pymble
* Up to $72k (Commercial equivalent) plus super
Who we are
Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability for over 90 years. We are passionate about Human Rights and Social Justice and are committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to live, grow & develop a great life, while having fun, enjoying our job within a great organisational environment.
What's the role about?
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about training, adult education and eager to develop their career within a innovative not for profit disability organisation based in Sydney's north shore.The purpose of the role is to actively work towards the learning & development strategy at Unisson. It is responsible for the coordination and execution of all internal and external L&D processes. The role must also liaise with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the objectives and the training needs of the organisation.
Some responsibilities include;
* Coordinate all necessary administrative arrangements for the implementation of the Learning & Development program
* Maintenance of the HRIS Learning module in terms of e-content, training calendar, quality checks etc.
* Maintain current (and future) training schedule and notify staff of upcoming training sessions via HRIS.
* Liaise with managers and staff regarding staff participation and attendance rates and monitor due dates for assessment tasks.
* Maintain content relating to learning & development on the Database, Intranet and Internet, ensuring current and relevance of information.
* Maintain employee training record in HRIS and monitor gaps in skill set
* Running regular audits for training gaps via HRIS and maintaining the compliance requirements of training.
* Ad hoc projects as required
If you thrive in a 'hands on' role within a fast pace and supportive environment, this is the place for you!
Our ideal candidate has:
* Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision.
* At least 2 years' experience in same or similar role
* Relevant tertiary qualifications (highly desirable)
* Experience in managing multiple projects and competing deadlines, planning and organising work schedules and demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
* Excellent communication skills both verbal written
* A current NSW driver's license (P2/Full)
A positive and a team oriented attitude are essential!
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a 'life changing' experience not only for our clients but for all the people that work with us.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Miso on (02) 9496 8775.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, send your cover letter and resume by applying through our website.
Unisson Disability is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free environment.
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Human Resources|
|Salary||60,000 to 70,000 per annum|