Care Support Worker Hills area, Sydney
- ADS Care
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Care Support Worker in the Hills area with the key skills below:
Must have experience of providing medium to high needs support assistance and personal care
Service includes personal and general domestic duties.
- Current Driver’s Licence and CAR Essential
- You will ideally live within 15 – 20 mins of Castle Hill and be willing to travel
- Provide personal care, domestic support or respite care to the person.
- Ensure that quality service is being delivered to people being supported.
- Support the person in the individual planning process to identify goals and objectives that meet their individual needs and choices.
- Ensure that the rights, interests and needs of the person are addressed effectively.
- Ensure that the person is respected and service/support provided is culturally sensitive
- Ensure that all ADS Care Policies and Procedures are complied with.
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in providing care to people with physical needs.
- Experience working with people with challenging behaviours and/or high needs.
- Understanding and experience of working with people with a disability and the Elderly
- Functional level of English literacy and competency in documentation.
- Cert. III in Disability Services or Aged Care Services (or equivalent) or willingness to study.
- Current Driver’s Licence and car Essential
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one
Please forward resume to: email@example.com
This job has expired
|Location||North West & Hills District, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Support Workers|