Care Support Worker / ADS Care / Parramatta, Sydney
- Regular daily work. (up to 25 hours / week)
The participant is an 18 year old Filipino young man who has severe autism.
He requires a physically strong support worker who can speak Filipino. He needs support with daily routine tasks such as personal care, meal preparation and verbal engagement in the home environment.
There will be some community access and you will be required to work closely with the Behaviour Support Specialist. One of his goals is to develop his social independence.
It is essential that you have had at least 2 years’ experience of working with people with challenging behaviours.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Functional level of English literacy and competency in documentation.
- Cert. III in Disability Services (or equivalent)
- Current Driver’s Licence and car essential
- Current First Aid Certificate
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413914351
- ADS Care
This job has expired
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Support Workers|