Support Worker - Residential
- Help Enterprises
- Join a supportive team
- Support people living with disability
- Multiple vacancies are available
Help Enterprises is a not-for-profit values-based social enterprise that balances its successful commercial businesses with the delivery of Supported Employment, Employment & Training and Disability Care programs.
Help Disability Care provides a suite of services providing holistic support for people with disabilities. These include, Post School Services, Pathways to Employment, Life Planning, Respite, Transitions and Accommodation. Due to growth in our participant numbers and programs, we currently have casual Support Worker positions available for Supported Accommodation at Mitchelton.
As a Support Worker you will support people living with disability. You will assist with learning and life skill development opportunities and access support within individualised goal guidelines.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience supporting individuals with disability
- Certificate III in Community Services (Disability) or similar will be highly regarded
- Dedication to person centred support principals & individualised support practices
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for improving the life of people living with a disability
- Possess current Driver’s Licence and own transport
- Possess or be prepared to obtain a Senior First Aid & CPR certificates
- Attractive remuneration package, including salary sacrifice
- Ongoing comprehensive training and professional development
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the ‘’apply” button. Please include your current resume in Word format (.doc) together with a cover letter that addresses the criteria above, outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience would see you successfully fulfil this role.
All Applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Check as well as obtain a Working with Children Check and Yellow Card.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
|Location||Northern Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Support Workers|