Support Workers - Gold Coast
- CARE AGENCY SERVICES
- Earn Primary Wages or Supplement your Income
- Work with a Large Variety of Clients and Environments
- Improve Your Work/Life Balance
Care Agency Services offers excellent flexibility and working conditions whether you are seeking to supplement your income or are looking for full time equivalent hours.
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Community Care and Disability Support Workers on the Gold Coast
About the positions
Our Community Care staff support clients with Domestic Assistance, Personal Care, Transport/Shopping, Medication Assistance, Meal Prep, Social Support and Respite. Our CCWs work in various environments including Respite centres, in home and out in the community.
Our Disability Support staff support clients with a range of disabilities, including: intellectual impairment, autism, high support physical needs, acquired brain/spinal injuries, cerebral palsy, and mental health conditions. Our DSWs work in various environments, including respite centres, supported accommodation, in-home, and in the community.
- A Large Variety of Clients and Working Environments
- A diversity of environments and clients
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent support from our experienced agency support team
Great opportunities are available for skilled and committed staff!
You Will Need
- Minimum 500 hours paid work experience as a CCW or DSW
- Certificate III individual support or equivalent
- HLTHPS006 Assist Clients with Medication – Desired
- Current Police Check
- Current Blue Card and Yellow card (Yellow For DSW)
- Current Manual Handling Competency
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR (updated within the last 12 months)
- A registered and insured vehicle is required for community access shifts
- QLD Drivers Licence
Care Agency Services is committed to offering flexibility and strong support to our staff. We value working with enthusiastic and qualified people.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Contact will only be made by CAS if we proceed with your application
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Support Workers|