Support Coordination Lead Sydney/North Strathfield, New South Wales
- Australia's number one provider of NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination
- unique, positive approach to the disability sector
- opportunity to add value to a growing business that plays a vital role in supporting people with a disability realising their goals in life.
Who are we:
At Plan Partners, we are committed to helping our customers bring their NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) plans to life. Our unique, positive approach to the disability sector makes a real difference in people's lives every day.
We offer the services of Plan Management and Support Coordination to NDIS participants.
Plan Management makes it easier to manage NDIS funds by freeing our customers from the time-consuming daily admin tasks and keeping them up-to-date on their expenditure.
Support Coordination with Plan Partners involves working closely with our customers to understand their needs and goals, connect them with people and services who can contribute meaningfully to achieve unique goals as we help navigate through the complexities of the NDIS.
Backed by a top 150 ASX listed organisation, Plan Partners has experienced rapid growth with ambitious plans to further grow its position as Australia's number one provider of NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination.
What we offer...
- An exciting opportunity to add value to a growing new business that plays a vital role in supporting people with a disability realising their goals in life.
- A positive and open work culture
- Brand new office in North Strathfield, NSW
- Fixed-term full-time (1 year)
- Car allowance, car space, laptop, phone
- Some interstate travel
Your Role ...
As the Support Coordination Lead for Plan Partners you will lead a growing team of ten Support Coordinators in NSW, QLD and ACT. You will supervise, guide and advise them as they support people with a disability navigating the new and ever-changing disability/NDIS environment. You will provide the foundation and infrastructure for them to deliver their best. You allocate customers to their caseloads, conduct compliance checks, generate progress reports, deliver training and mentoring and manage and escalate feedback and complaints.
You will create a team spirit even though team members are based in multiple locations and some work remotely. You will safe-guard the quality of their work, making sure efficiencies are being met and ensure that the team complies to NDIS regulations, disability standards and the commitments in Plan Partners' Customer Charter.
You will contribute to the strategic development of Plan Partners' Support Coordination services, drive innovation, establish meaningful relationships, participate in networking events and realise new opportunities.
You will work under supervision of our Head of Support Coordination (based in VIC) and work closely with the General Managers of NSW/ACT and QLD.
This is a new and very rewarding role with Plan Partners, where you can bring the best out of people, genuinely improve the lives of people with a disability, significantly contribute to the success of a growing business and have the opportunity to implement ideas that have never been implemented before.
- All round management/leadership experience within the disability sector
- Tertiary qualifications in Disability or another such Human Services
- Understanding of the NDIS and associated legislation
- Current Police and Working with Children's check
- A valid Drivers' Licence, good driving record and reliable car
- Ability to self-motivate to meet expectations, excellent time management
- Ability to work successfully autonomously
Please visit www.planpartners.com.au if you want to find out more about what we do.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact the Head of Support Coordination, Andrea Torres Opazo, on 1300 333 700.
Plan Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children and young people. We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the GLBTIQ community and people with a disability to apply.
How to apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
As Plan Partners is part of the McMillan Shakespeare Group, you will be asked to lodge your application through the McMillan Shakespeare Group / Maxxia application portal.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and all successful candidates will undergo a National Police check and credit checks.
- Plan Partners
|Profession||Disability Jobs / Management|
22 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137, Australia